Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Mad Men" starting in less than an hour...and other stuff

Hi folks!  How are you all doing?

Sorry it's been awhile since I've written in here.  I've been consumed with March Madness lately, and have now just resurfaced after my guys, the MSU Spartans, bowed out of the tournament.

So what's new with me, you ask?  Well, I'm looking forward to the start of one of my favorite TV shows, Mad Men, which finally starts its new season at 9:00 PM.  It's been a long wait for the new season, so I am excited.

I'm still plugging along on my "Bargain Bin Finds" post.  I thought I'd get it done earlier, but it's turned into a monster.  I worked on it a bit today and hope to get it out there within the next week--but we'll see how that goes.

Next week is Spring Break, and we've decided to take the kids to North Carolina, where we'll be spending time in Asheville and then driving across the state towards Durham and Chapel Hill.  I had hoped to make it all the way over to Kitty Hawk, but don't think that's going to happen.  I'm hoping to have my picture taken in front of Cameron Indoor Stadium while decked out in MSU gear.

Well, gotta run.  I'll catch you later.

No comments: