Friday, November 13, 2015

Howdy, folks!

Another few months go by, and another few months that I'm completely neglectful of this blog.


So We Read On by Maureen Corrigan, a detailed but casual and personal look at the life and legacy of The Great Gatsby, is the most recent book I've read since Between the World and Me.


I've generally fallen into the college football rabbit hole, so I've spent most of my time writing on my Treasures from the Spartan Attic blog.


I don't know if I mentioned another book I read recently, Detroit City is the Place to Be by Mark Binelli. It's a look at the current state of Detroit and its attempts to reinvent itself. That's a fairly reductive description, there's way more to it than that so if you have any interest in the city of Detroit, give it a read.


This is designed as a post to let you know that I'm still alive and not completely mothballing this blog.

No comments: