Friday, June 15, 2018

A test post that turned into a rant

It appears that Brainsplotch is back again. I don't know what the heck was going on with the computer I was trying to use, but Blogger was haywire and wouldn't display Brainsplotch or let me do anything.

I apologize for being away from this blog for so long. I think this post will just be some random observations.

I can't even think about Donald Trump without my blood pressure rising. I am disgusted with how he has no problem cozying up to the world's worst dictator (Kim Jong-Un) while alienating Canada's democratic leader. Just think about that for a moment...the President of the United States pissed off CANADA!! Freakin' CANADA!!

Trump is not normal. This presidency is not normal. I pray that we survive this dunderhead's bloated narcissistic, childish reign. I pray that the Dems take over Congress in the midterm elections and we can get impeachment rolling.

If any Trump apologist happens to stumble upon this blog post, don't even comment. I don't want to hear it. Don't try to convince me that it's the "fake media" attacking poor old Donald. I don't need to read any newspaper article or see any TV report to know that Trump is a complete disaster and a terrible human being: it's right there in his rambling, ungrammatical, vindictive tweets. There is no interpretation from a secondary source--it's right there straight from the horse's (ass) mouth. Unadorned. Raw. A window into this man's dark soul.

Rant over for now. I didn't intend that to be a political screed, but there ya go. Now I will try to publish this on the blog and make sure it is indeed working again.



No comments: