Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day...or what's left of it. I'm sure by the time anyone reads this, the day will be over.

It has been almost a month since I wrote anything in here, so it felt like time.

Inspired by the Apple+ TV show of the same name, I'm reading Slow Horses by Mick Herron. It's not the sort of book I normally read, but so far, so good. I'm taking a short break from it right now to write this.

It's that late Sunday evening wind down from the weekend, probably my least favorite times of the week. Early Monday morning between 6 and 8 AM might be the only time that's worse. I don't want the weekend to end yet, so am feeling rather restless. 

I now feel compelled to return to my book. It is too late in the evening to give any account of my activities this weekend. Maybe later.

No comments: