Sunday, November 19, 2023

I am back, finally

I have been sadly, pathetically negligent of this blog for the last (almost) three months. I fully intended to get to this during the day either yesterday or today, but now am only getting to this late Sunday night on my phone.

I have had a busy few months, starting with SuburbsFest (Washington, DC/Silver Spring, MD) in late September/early October, a trip to Austin, Texas and again to DC in late October/early November. I also went to three concerts (Brandi Carlile in September, Mudhoney in October, and Depeche Mode in November). All of this is icing on the cake for what has been a busy 2023 full of travel and concerts. I am ready to pack it in for the rest of the year and have a calm December.

I want to go back and recount these adventures in more detail.

No comments: