Sunday, December 17, 2023

Ugly Christmas Sweater

This morning, I did something I have never done before: I ordered an "ugly Christmas sweater," or more accurately, a "silly Christmas sweater." When it arrives, I will reveal the design and theme here. It should arrive by Tuesday. 

If I had thought about getting a silly Christmas sweater earlier, I would have opted for either a Black Sabbath-themed one or one with a pentagram and the phrase "Hail Santa." Unfortunately, neither one would arrive before Christmas unless I shelled out some exhorbitant shipping price, so I decided against those. Maybe next year. I will probably have to write a reminder in my calendar for December 1, 2024 with the note, "you are probably not feeling Xmas spirit now, but order your Xmas sweater anyway."

Younger son has commandeered the television, so we have jumped from a Hallmark Christmas movie on PlutoTV to some show about an airliner crash. In any case, L. and I will be heading out soon to see the new movie, Wonka. I will report about it later.

No comments: