Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Checking in on Wednesday (the day and the show)

I need to just get a post out there to keep this streak going. 

My biggest adventure was the continuing road construction in Okemos making my commute a pain. I had to drive about three miles out of my way this evening to get home. First world problems, as the expression goes.

The weather was warm enough that I didn't mind going for a run this evening. I hate running when it's dark and resent that it looks like nighttime by 5:30 PM in the winter, but you have to just push through. I managed to get in slightly more than three miles.

The other huge excitement was Michigan State basketball actually winning a game (woot!) and then watching the latest episode of Abbott Elementary (about the only network television show that I enjoy--so damned funny) and the second episode of Wednesday on Netflix. About halfway through Wednesday, I was struggling to stay awake, so it was off to bed I went. (Wednesday, for the uninitiated, is a spin-off series from The Addams Family franchise featuring the character Wednesday Addams. The show is part horror, part comedy, part teen drama. So far, it's fairly enjoyable fluff).

No comments: