Friday, December 23, 2022

Christmas Eve Eve

As expected, older son's flights were canceled. It looks like he should be able to fly on Christmas Eve though. That throws our original Christmas Eve plans out of whack, but whatever. That doesn't really matter much to me. That will just make it our second consecutive "memorable Christmas Eve/Christmas," though I suppose Christmas '20 was memorable because it was the "deep in the pandemic" Christmas. Memorable for all the wrong reasons.

I am now relaxing on the couch. Just watched the 1966 Chuck Jones-animated How the Grinch Stole Christmas--hadn't seen that all the way through in many years--and now onto the mindnumbing but addictive fluff Emily In Paris on Netflix. I think I will be turning off my brain the rest of the evening.

No comments: