Friday, December 30, 2022

The Obligatory "Keeping the Streak Going" post

This just might end up being the obligatory "gotta keep the December streak going" blog post. 

The weather has warmed significantly the last few days. It's funny to think that a week ago we were slowly plodding our way through ice, snow, and wind to and from the airport, and today I was practically overheated in my fleece sweatshirt on my run through the neighborhood, and later didn't even wear a coat on our completely non-treacherous drive to my brother's house. (We were able to have a little family get-together after last week's chaos postponed just about everything).

It's also that time of year when I feel the need to cram in as many last second movies and books in as possible before the new year. I think that tomorrow I'll try to watch The Banshees of Inisherin to see what all the fuss is about, and seeing as how I should try and get some reading in, I'll sign off for now.

No comments: